Groundbreaking hybrid Fugabella Porcelain Grout is the perfect product to use for jointing our range of porcelain paving.
Fugabella Colour achieves high performance characteristics such as water-repellency, very low water absorption, high surface hardness, high resistance to the most common acidic substances and total colour uniformity.
Furthermore, it comes with an all important Greenbuilding Rating certificate for bio-building.
- Fine Grain Finish
- Superior Flexibility
- Water-repellent compound with water-drop effect
- High CATAS-tested chromatic uniformity
- Designed by Piero Lissoni
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Suitable for underfloor heating systems
- can be recycled as mineral inert material, avoiding waste disposal costs and environmental impact
- Naturally antibacterial
This option is the:
Fugabella Porcelain Grout – Color 08 – Light Grey @ £10.08 per 3kg bag plus vat
You can view our selection of the finest porcelain in the world here